Devon Energy Production Company, L.P.
Devon Energy Corporation is a leading independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company. Devon's operations are focused onshore in the United States and Canada.
The company's portfolio of oil and gas properties provides stable, environmentally responsible production and a platform for future growth. Devon has more than doubled its onshore North American oil production since 2008 and has a deep inventory of development opportunities to deliver future oil growth. Devon also produces about 1.6 billion cubic feet of natural gas a day and about 120,000 barrels of natural gas liquids per day.
Headquartered in Oklahoma City, Devon is a Fortune 500 company and is included in the S&P 500 Index. Its common shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol DVN.
- Devon's primary goal is to build value per share by:
- Exploring for undiscovered oil and natural gas reserves;
- Purchasing and developing oil and natural gas properties;
- Enhancing the value of production through marketing and midstream activities;
- Optimizing production operations to control costs;
- Maintaining a strong balance sheet.